Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Once Upon a Vine

For Mother's Day, when Rocky asked me what I wanted and, well, did he really have to ask? Mother's Day morning, I awoke to 3 new bottles of reds he picked out at Albertson's.
 
I love this label. So much fun! This is really a great Tuesday evening Pinot Noir.Medium bodied, fruity, this went down easy and I had to cut myself off before I drank the entire bottle.
 
The Once Upon a Vine label has 4 other wines (a red Blend, a Chard and a Sauvignon Blanc), which I think would be fun to theme a party around.
 
This is, obviously, a grocery store find, so definitely affordable. As it was a gift, I'm not sure of the exact costs, but online searches put this between $8.99 - $14.99. I don't think I'm going to call this a splurge, though I reserve the right to change my mind should I start to see it consistently at a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment