Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sir Paz Parker Road Bin 8

This is a Shiraz-Merlot blend from Australia. I LOVE Australian Shiraz, probably because the first Shiraz I had was in Hunter Valley. Rocky picked out this one the other night when I asked him to grab a bottle out of my cellar (I'll have to write about that later). This is one that probably could have been saved, but it was a great wine! Medium-bodied with a great peppery finish, I may have to find this one again.

Cost: I'm not exactly sure what the local retail for this wine is. This was part of the March wine club and I did not write down the costs. An online search show this averaging over $20. While I may pick up another bottle should I find it, this would not be one to just enjoy on a Tuesday. This would be a great one to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment