Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Delish Sauvignon Blanc

I joined a new wine club! While in Sioux Falls in July, we did some wine shopping at the Little Cellars Wine Company. For around $30/month, Nancy selects 2 wines to share. She also provides tasting notes from the winery, a page for your own tasting notes and a recipe selection. I've opted for the Wine 101 level, mostly because the idea of opening a $30 bottle of wine on a Tuesday still scares me a little!

Tonight I decided to open Delish, a Sauvignon Blanc. Today it was warmer than I expected and a cool white sounded really really good. This is a crisp, tangy Blanc with an apple, pear, lemon taste. A beautiful golden yellow color.


I enjoyed this wine. It was refreshing on a warm September evening. I think this is definitely on the list to purchase again -- though perhaps I will wait until spring as I don't think it will go well with the comfort food just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment