Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Protea Chenin Blanc

Butter-yellow color, citrus-y, fresh. I'm enjoying this wine as much as I love the bottle! This Protea Chenin Blanc is a South African wine; the bottles are designed to be reused. I think it is time for me to purchase the bottle pourers I've been looking at for so many years. I think this would be nice for hand soap and would look good in my kitchen window sill.

This wine is easy [like Sunday morning], boasting pear, citrus & honeysuckle; an enjoyable drink. The entire bottle could disappear before you even realize!

I don't drink a lot of this grape, but it's nice. I think it would be better enjoyed on a summer's evening sitting by a fire or enjoying the sunset, but I will settle for drinking it this snowy, dark night listening to Maggie explain the characters in her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment